Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Cute-iful!

Iman has always been a self admirer. Once in a while we find her combing her hair in front of the mirror, and declaring that she is so beautiful! We also get to hear comments like...

My hair looks so nice.
My clothes are very pretty.
I am so beautiful.
I'm a princess.

The list goes on...

(Obviously we don't have self esteem issues in this house :)

Today, she decided that there were no words in the English language to describe her. She dug out a twirly dress from her closet, put it on, did a little turn for me and said... "Look mommy, I'm so cute-iful!"

I thought she made a mistake, so I said... "You mean beautiful?"

And her reply... "No mommy, not beautiful -- cute-iful. That means cute AND beautiful."

5 Comments:

At 5:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think is copying someone close to her :D.

 
At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so in this respect who does she take after? :) cmon spill the beans!

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger Mona said...

that is so cutiful!!

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Hina said...

Oh she TOTALLY takes after me!

 
At 11:56 PM, Blogger Lorraine said...

Too, too cutiful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home