Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Learning the Alphabet

On our drive home from school, I asked Iman... "What did the teacher talk about today?", and she replied... "She talked about ass." I was shocked. So I asked again... "What did she talk about?" and sure enough, Iman's reply... "She showed us an ass and then we got to paint it."

My mind was racing for an explanation, but Iman was so sure of what she was saying. So I thought maybe she was pulling my leg (these days she has a sure knowledge of humor). So I insisted that she was mistaken.

"Really honey, I'm sure you're getting it wrong, I know your teacher couldn't have talked to you about ass."

"Yes she did. She told us ass is for snake, and we got to paint an ass shaped snake."

4 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Blogger Lorraine said...

Oh, I LOVE these stories!

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger Mona said...

hahaha. that's hilarious!!
:)

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger Blogger said...

Cool!

You ARE keeping a back-up copy of all these, right?

Hope you're well, by the way!

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger Shezalldat said...

hahaha!! love this one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home