Sunday, March 11, 2007

The Dancing Duo

Last night Iman wore her "whirly twirly" dress. Put on some play back music on her piano and danced for half an hour. And who did she choose to invite to this cool dance party...? Her daddy of course! The two of them danced together for the first time. Not the kind of heartwarming first "dad and daughter" dance, but the crazy, "hands up in the air/wiggle and shake" kind of dance.

The best part was... Iman was teaching Omair what steps to do, and how to move his arms and body. It was too funny to watch.

I got to observe from the side line, since I wasn't invited to this party... but I enjoyed it all the same. I don't think I've ever smiled so much watching two people dance.

2 Comments:

At 8:18 PM, Blogger Lorraine said...

One of my favorite things is watching The Spouse and The Child dance. Which they still do at least once a week.

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger jammie said...

your story reminded me of that moment in the movie Nine Months when in the end when she walks out of the room and Hugh Grasnt is dancing with the baby. :) keep dancing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home