Thursday, August 17, 2006

A MUST share story...

We were driving over to have dinner with Arfiman and BPC. On the way Iman suddenly declares that she has to use the bathroom. Since I want to encourage her to use the toilet every time she goes... I had Omair drive to the first restaurant/cafe on the way.

While we were trying to look for a place for Iman to "go" I kept asking her if it was still "coming". She assured me that she had to "go" and that she was going to hold it. So we spot a Ponderosa in the distance, swerve a lane over to get into the right exit, drive through the parking and come to a halt at the entrance. I unhook Iman from her car seat and make a dash for the door. The welcome man asks me if I need a table for 2, I quickly tell him that my little one has to really "go" and if he could be kind enough to let us use the ladies room, I would be very grateful. Since Iman and I looked so authentic, he couldn't possibly say no, and so we took off in the direction that he pointed. Another 4 waiters and some directions later, I was in the bathroom! I quickly pulled down Iman's pants, asked her again... "need to go?", her urgent reply "Yeah, yeah... pee pee coming!". So I franticaly clean the toilet seat, line it with paper towels and pop her on.

Phew. Now she can go.

She sat there for a second, made a scrunchy face. FARTED, and then said...

"Finished. All Done!"

4 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Hina that is to Funny! Well at least you know she has the right idea..LOL

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger Lorraine said...

Classic!!!!

 
At 11:39 PM, Blogger Hina said...

oh COME ON Faisal, you're a dad too... bathroom stories are dinner conversation!

 
At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHHA!!

That was priceless.

Now, if only all human beings had atleast half the etiquette as your darling does - to have to find a washroom just to fart (whether she intended to do more than that or not,)
this world would smell less funky!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home