Saturday, June 17, 2006

WHAAAAAAAT??

Omair has forbidden me to post this. In fact, he said that if I put this on line, he's going to start his own blog where he talks about all the stupid things that I say and do (he's welcome to do that, because both him and I know there won't be much to post :)

Ha ha ha

Ok, ego tripping aside, you HAVE to hear this...

Omair over indulges Iman with chocolates and chips and all kind of junk food. I usually take a back seat on this, because he knows when to stop. But over the last few days I had noticed that this "junky" business was shifting to candy. Plain and simple sugar and chemicals. Yesterday morning started with Omair giving her "Fizz Candy"... just to see how she would react (those unfamiliar with the term, fizz candy is flavored crystals and when you put them in your mouth, they pop and fizzle and do all kinds of wierd things). Later that day I find both dad and daughter each licking their own white stick. A white stick made of God knows what!

So I tactfully said to Omair... "what do you think this crap does to her teeth?"

He nonchalantly replied... "what difference does it make? It's her milk teeth, they're going to fall out anyways."

Need I say more?

5 Comments:

At 9:38 PM, Blogger Hina said...

Before anyone comes thundering down on my poor husband, let me just say that it was all in good humor. Omair understands the importance of good dental hygene for kids.

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

How funny!!!

 
At 12:43 AM, Blogger KM said...

lol...im sorry but im on ur husband's side!
you cant really argue with his logic!

 
At 3:55 AM, Blogger Lorraine said...

(walks away, shaking head yet again at the male of the species)

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger Blogger said...

Classic!

You have to admit, it was a pretty good answer to give though.

I hope Iman's teeth have fully recovered from the paternal negligence inflicted upon them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home