Saturday, June 24, 2006

T minus 5 days...

As the 29th approaches, I'm trying to sort out my strategy. Those of you that don't know, and those of you who have forgotten, the 29th is the day I start potty training Iman. Why the 29th? Because I'm off for summer holidays and it gives me the full day with Iman to run back and forth from the bathroom.

The good news is that I heard another success story from friends of ours.
Their record: 10 days, 1 accident

Today Iman and I went out and bought some "potty training" paraphernalia. I let her choose "big girl panties" and her own potty. I've managed to get hold of two great books about pooping, which we'll start reading tonight.

So we're 5 days away, and I'm feeling pretty good about the upcoming adventure. Here are some picture of Iman posing in her new purchase... the only thing is, she still doesn't know where her undies go!


3 Comments:

At 5:32 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

That is too funny with the panties on her head! Good luck with the training. I'll be asking for help next summer (Gabriel will be two and I'll start summer vacation).

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger Lorraine said...

She'll figure it out. I hope one of the books you got is "Everybody Poops". It's a classic. Good luck and remember, she will not go to college still wearing diapers!

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Blogger said...

It'll go absolutely fine. I'm sure Iman will be a star pupil!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home