Monday, January 16, 2006

Something to make you smile

Whenever I put Iman down for a nap I have her put her head on my shoulder while I sing to her. This has always helped her settle down and fall asleep. Today as I was humming our usual tune, I saw her reflection in the mirror. Iman had her head down, eyes closed and she was smiling. I stopped singing and she immediately lifted her head, and said "Mama no sing?" and touched my lips. So I said... "ok put your head down, mama will sing". After a minute or so, I asked her "Iman are you happy?"and with her head on my shoulder, eyes closed my baby smiled and said... "happy".

4 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, Blogger bakpakchik said...

Dammit! What with Friends season 9&10 (Emma's first birthday, and Monica and Chandler being approved for adoption) and YOU n YOUR GORGEOUS CHILD, my maternal instincts are veering out of control. Somebody get me a pill!!!

 
At 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nichts ist Unterhalt Sie vom Erhalten, was Sie w�nschen.With Compliments, Shanda how to make wedding favors

 
At 12:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes! Yes! Quick! Give her the pill! Arfiman is getting heart palpitations!

 
At 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaaawwwwww

 

Post a Comment

<< Home