Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Vacation Time!!

It's that time of year again, where we get to pack our bags and move to Pakistan for a few weeks to get pampered and spend money like kings!

But before all the glory... comes the packing, and my little story that I HAD to tell...

Last night as Omair and I started our packing, Iman felt the sudden desire to help. When we opened the suitcase and I started putting the things in, Iman ran to her toy chest and picked up as many toys as her little hands could carry (one was even balanced under her chin!!) She carefully walked over to the suitcase and dumped in all her treasures. She continued to do so until the suitcase was overflowing with her things. Omair and I tried to reason with her and gave her a suitcase of her own, but she insisted on packing her things along with ours.

After a BIG struggle with our little one, we finally managed to distract her with a bag full of old clothes. Those of you that don't know, Iman is a girly girl and LOVES to dress up all the time. So the bag of old clothes was a big treat. A little while later we saw Iman "wearing" all the things she could get on, and the funniest part was that she didn't know what to do with a pair of old shorts, so she just put them on her head as a hat!



This is all for now...

Happy New Year in advance, I'll be seeing you all in 2006!

4 Comments:

At 5:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time!

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger bakpakchik said...

Come back soon,we miss you already! Hope you're having a great time! :)

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger KM said...

lol...thats adorable!

 
At 12:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My second visit here. As much as I enjoyed reading Iman's anecdotes, it overwhelms me how obsessed and in love mothers really are with their children and really, it's just beautiful.

:: a deep feeling that I cannot confess to my mum ::

Regards! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home