Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Too much of a good thing is always BAD

Yesterday at lunch Iman ate 2 bottles of jar mixed vegis. Iman who has always been a picky eater, DOES NOT eat much. And she never sits and eats anything. It's always a struggle to get anything into her mouth.

BUT... yesterday we were at a friend's house. I sat her down and fed her lunch. One bite after the other, little pause in between. At the end of the second bottle, Iman gave me a funny look. Then for the next minute or so I got to see the mixed vegis all over again! They kept coming and coming and coming...

There was puke all over her, me and my friend's carpet.

The tragedy is that yesterday I had put Iman in brand new clothes. A purple "Old Navy" top, really trendy jeans AND new shoes.

:(


PS. That was the last puke story I will write about. Promise.

8 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwww......that is SO cute!lol!i've seen quite a bit of puking (nieces & nephews),but u sure make it all so happy & nice!lol!ofcourse,it doesnt help that i just saw salaam namaste(d credits r still rolling while im bak at blog hopping!)
so how r things in dxb?maaaan i miss the uae.& u're making me call up my sister(as soon as i get off d comp)-who knows, she could be cleaning up puke/snot/whatever right now herself!lol!

 
At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go, Iman! If Mummy and Daddy try to fob you off with jarred chemicals again, just turn on the ol' projectile spitter.

PS Please don't feel the need to deny us your puke stories.

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger Hina said...

saeed, Dubai is fine. You sound like a vetran. Thanks for visiting.

d, give me a break... we're all allowed "fast food" sometimes!

 
At 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

d,

Ok next time we'll take pics :)

Nothing like half digested food to add color to the blog!

Omair

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger bakpakchik said...

Why don't you just bag some up and mail it to D for his impending born day? :P

 
At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BPC: That's something that's NEVER going to happen.

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger mayya said...

I wonder how your friend reacted to having puke over her carpet
hmmmmmmmmm

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger Hina said...

Mayya, my friend was actually really nice about it. She even helped clean up!!

BUT... I felt REALLY guilty. Iman hasn't even spilled something at someones house, so you can imagine the puke was just overwhelming for me.

(not to mention the new clothes)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home