Sunday, April 01, 2007

The Power of Love

Some days I look at Iman and I have this overwhelming abundance of love for her. I think she is the most perfect child in the whole world, and no matter how hard my day might be because of her… nothing can compare to the happiness she gives me. Truly, children are the most amazing gift from God. They can change our world around with a glance. Their words and thoughts teach us the power of love. Iman is the best thing that ever happened in my life.

It’s days like this that I fear that I will never be able to love all my children equally.

3 Comments:

At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i feel that way about k these days. overwhlemed by what is happening with us. does that make sense? if im going to feel more for the baby i think ill choke. :S
you just scared me!

 
At 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. that was really beautiful.

(but you don't divide love, it just multiplies!.. isn't that they usually say?.. heard it in some movie)
:)

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger Lorraine said...

I remember asking my mom about that once. She had 4. And instead of saying "I love all my children equally" she told me that she loved all of us very much and for different reasons. And then proceeded to tell me how and what it was about each of us that she loved so much. I thought that was so great because she didn't have favorites but it also was an ackno=wledgement that each of us was unique and our own person.

And I think, if anyone is capable of plenty of love, it's you Hina.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home