Friday, September 09, 2005

In the end... Justice Prevails!

Just thought I would let everyone know that I went to another one of those mom and baby parties yesterday. It was at Demon boys house. Luckily Iman was sleeping when I left... so I guess I couldn't take her ;)

The point is to tell you all that Damien got the crap beaten out of him by a girl only 3 months older than Iman. She didn't just hit him once or twice, but a whopping 3 TIMES!! AND... she hit him on the head with a racket.

thee hee hee

The best part was that when Damien's mother went to his rescue, the little girl's mom just said that she wasn't going to interfere, because she knows Damien is always hitting other kids, and this is just to balance the scale.

2 Comments:

At 7:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What was I saying about parents who know how to bring up their children well...?

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger bakpakchik said...

As i said before, that little girl should be Knighted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home