Monday, August 01, 2005

Powder Puff Girl


Having seen her mother put on make up day after day, Iman has learned that there are certain things that go on your face, but she hasn't learned just how much...

A few days ago I was setting up for Iman's bath, which means laying out her clothes, pamper, hair brush and a little container filled with powder AND a powder puff (go back and read the title if you misread it before...)

During the process, I got a phone call and left the room for a full 2 minutes. When I returned I was horrified to see Iman standing in front of the mirror powder all over the floor (obviously container empty). She had the puff in her hand and she was patting it over her face!

When she saw me, she turned and smiled, trying to say... "look at me mommy, I did it just the way you do!". I couldn't help but hug her and tell her that she looked beautiful. Needless to say, I pulled out the camera and had her pose for a few pictures. However every time I tried to take a picture Iman gave me a really funny smile, squinting her eyes and flashing her teeth.

I remember trying to teach her how to smile, but when did we do it like this?

2 Comments:

At 1:49 AM, Blogger bakpakchik said...

I miss my Monkey-Bunny :)

 
At 1:07 AM, Blogger Asma said...

Oh she looks so cute with this powder on, and yeah pic's so beautiful cute lively smile!!

Masha Allah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home