Sunday, January 07, 2007

Blog Vacation

Since my life has been crazy busy over the past month, I needed to "cut out" some things from my daily routine to free up time to do other things.
Somewhere on this list was the blog.

Reasons for my hiding...
We've had house guests for over a month. There were exams at school, which meant that everything had to be completed, checked and handed in. It was Eid time again, which meant extensive cooking, cleaning, and entertaining guests, not to mention a list of lunch, dinner and general party invitations. Then there was New Years -- by the way, Happy New Year to all!

So as the list of "must do's" accumulated, I decided that it was absolutely necessary to take out anything and everything that would free up some extra time in my day.

Sorry to chop out your daily read :)

BUT... we're back, and I have a lot to share, so hopefully in the next couple of days you can expect regular updates.

5 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Blogger Blogger said...

Welcome back.

December tends to be a busy time for a lot of people, so I guessed that 'other factors' were keeping you away from your blog.

Looking forward to your next post.

 
At 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back!

 
At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...good to have you back!...

-ash

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Lorraine said...

Yay! Very good to have you back!

 
At 11:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've been missed. And Happy new year. Glad your back

 

Post a Comment

<< Home